ABOUT THIS WASH MITT
Grr! Wash your car with grizzly suds! The Chemical Guys Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt is the meanest wash tool on dirt and grime, but ultra-soft on paint and shine. The Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt uses ultra-plush scratch-resistant synthetic fur to hold tons of water and suds, and carry away dirt and debris. The thick woolly mitt traps dirt and grime deep in the fur and prevents swirls and scratches. The massive plush mitt holds over five-times its weight in soap and water, requiring fewer trips to the bucket for a faster washing experience. The premium synthetic wool is ultra-soft, scratch-resistant, and machine-washable for easy maintenance. Pair the Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt with any premium Chemical Guys car wash soap for a sudsy scratch-free wash for enhanced shine and glow. Take down the grizzliest dirt and grime with the soft fur of the Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt.
Bargain-bin wash mitts are made with cheap materials that scratch paintwork. Low grade mitts are poorly made and do not hold a lot of water or soapy suds. The Chemical Guys Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt is made with thick, plush, super-soft high grade synthetic fur. This fine wash mitt holds five-times its weight in water and suds for plenty of lubrication across any sensitive automotive surface. The thick weave of the synthetic fur lifts and traps abrasive dirt and contamination deep within the plush fibers away from sensitive paintwork. The Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt drastically reduces the chances of scratching and swirling paintwork during regular washes. Use the Bear Claw Mitt in any two bucket wash, or in conjunction with a foam cannon or foam gun for extra protection against swirls and scratches. Clean, shine, and protect your car as you wash with the Chemical Guys Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt.
- Ultra-plush scratch-resistant car wash mitt
- Made with soft and fluffy synthetic wool fur
- Holds tons of suds and water
- Durable elastic cuff keeps the mitt on your hand
- Ambidextrous ergonomic design fits either hand
- Machine washable, easy to maintain for years of scratch-free detailing
How To Use:
Washing The Car
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfibre towels.
- Machine wash microfibre goods with Chemical Guys Microfibre Wash and HOT water.
- Machine dry microfibre goods on LOW heat.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfibre, rendering it unabsorbent and useless.
Free UK Shipping