ABOUT THIS WASH MITT
The Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch-Free Wash Mitt is extra plush and fluffy, and holds tons of suds to make any car wash a fun and safe experience. Microfiber is the best car washing material because it is extra soft, extra absorbent, and helps protect against swirls and scratches. The plush microfiber noodles of the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt absorb clean wash water and fresh car wash soap, and put it down on filthy paint where they're needed most. Clean off abrasive dirt, grit, and grime without scratching or swirling paint, glass, metal, or optical plastic on any vehicle. Use the two-bucket method whenever cleaning any vehicle to drastically reduce the chances of scratching with every wipe of the mitt. The giant microfiber noodles lift and trap dirt away from sensitive surfaces to protect them from scratches, and the bright green microfiber highlights dirt and debris, so any detailer knows when to rinse it clean for a scratch-free shine. The Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt is made only with high quality materials. Premium 70/30 blended microfiber stays softer for longer than cheap auto parts store mitts, and a double-stitched wrist cuff fits the mitt snugly to any hand for comfortable detailing. Throw the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt in the washing machine with the microfiber towels to maintain a clean, soft, and fluffy feel for years of scratch-less car washing and detailing. Clean any daily driver, pristine show car, or work truck with the Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Car Wash Mitt.
BIG MITT FOR BIG CLEANING POWER
The Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt measures appprox.11'' long by 8'' wide and cleans a large area with one pass over any vehicle. Any enthusiast or professional detailer can wash entire sides of cars, trucks, and SUVs with just one trip to the wash bucket. The large and dense wash mitt sucks up tons of water, soap, and slick suds to lubricate dirt and debris so it won't scratch any sensitive paintwork, clear plastic, polished metals, or glass. Wash away dirt, grime, filth, brake dust, industrial contaminants, pollution, and bird or insect residue from any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or boat with just a few passes of the Chenille Microfiber Premium Car Wash Mitt.
SOFT MICROFIBER SCRATCHES LESS
Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitts are only made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for extra-soft scratch-less cleaning and wiping on any vehicle. Every strand of the miraculous cloth has immense surface area. Every fiber acts like a piece of velcro hook and loop material; trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile of the premium wash mitt. This protection action physically insulates abrasive filth from sensitive paintwork, and drastically reduces the chances of installing any swirls or scratches into sensitive vehicle paintwork finishes. Cleaning with the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt is good for cars, and safe for weekly maintenance washes or full details. Choose only the best car wash tools for a scratch-free shine: choose the Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Car Wash Mitt.
- Premium scratch-free car wash mitt
- Extra plush, absorbent, and exceptionally soft
- Lint-free and scratch-free premium 70/30 microfiber
- Durable double-stitched elastic cuff
- Gentle on paint, tough on dirt and grime
- Deep-pile velvety cord
- 100% machine washable and dryable - gentle cycle; low heat
- Perfect for washing any car, truck, RV, or trailer with tons of slick soapy suds
How To Use:
Washing The Car
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber, rendering it unabsorbent and useless.
Free UK Shipping