ABOUT THIS TOWEL
The Chemical Guys Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towel is an ultra premium and absorbent drying towel. The gigantic Fatty Dryer Towel is perfect for drying any vehicle, large or small, right after a wash. Use Fatty Dryer Towels to soak up wash water and quickly dry any car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV. Fatty Dryer Towels are perfect for drying because they are ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and big enough to take on any sized vehicle. Microfiber is the best cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Every towel features one short nap side, and one high nap side. Use the high pile to wipe away dust and debris and buff away detail sprays for a streak-free shine, and the low pile side to remove cured paste waxes and sealants. The premium microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges are ultra-soft, and help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Pick the Chemical Guys Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towel to dry off an entire car after the weekly wash in one pass.
GIGANTIC DRYING TOWEL
The Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towel is fluffy, soft, and absorbent. This towel is gigantic! The Fatty Towel absorbs over a gallon of water from the surface of any vehicle. Dry off any car for a streak-free shine in just one pass with the Fatty Super Dryer Towel. Normal microfiber towels are 16'' square; the Fatty Dryer Towel is an enormous 34'' x 25''. The towel is blended with premium 70/30 microfiber for a soft, absorbent touch that absorbs water and picks up any missed dirt for scratch-free wiping. Cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. The Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towel features premium silk-banding along all four edges for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel. Use the Fatty Dryer Towel to soak up water on its own, or pair it up with a drying aid or quick detail spray for enhanced water absorption. Dry any car in one pass with the Chemical Guys Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towel.
LUXURIOUS SILK EDGING
The Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towel features an ultra-soft silk edge. While most microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that can scratch paint, Chemical Guys Fatty Dryer Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel's surface. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. Don't get fooled again: see why detailing professionals, hardcore enthusiasts, and show car gurus choose Chemical Guys Fatty Super Dryer Microfiber Towels for the end of every detail and routine car wash.
- Premium ultra-soft drying-towel
- Perfect for drying off tons of water after a wash
- Gigantic 34'' x 25'' dimensions; enough to dry an entire SUV
- Two plush heights for unlimited versatility
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Bright orange color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
KEEP YOUR TOWELS CLEAN AND SOFT
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing "cleaner" towels first, then finish with "grimier" towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
Free UK Shipping