Up to 130% more light on the road for improved night vision
Ring has pushed the boundaries yet again in vehicle technology with the launch of its new performance halogen, the Xenon 130, that puts up to 130% more light on the road compared to a standard bulb.
Xenon 130 utilises the latest advancements in filament technology, to produce a brighter and whiter light output. When combined with 100% xenon gas inserted at high pressure in the glass envelope, the result is up to 130% more light on the road.
- Up to 130% more light on the road
- 100% xenon gas
- 3,700K light output
- Closest light yet to daylight for safer night time driving
- Up to 60M longer beam pattern than a standard bulb
- Direct replacement for standard headlamp bulbs
- No wiring upgrade required and fully road legal
Part number: RW3377
To find the right bulb for your car, click here - Find My Bulb
Free UK Shipping